Precision Plastic Cutting
If it was easy, everybody would be doing it!
The fact of the matter is that cutting plastics, isn’t that easy of a thing to do -yet that is where we excel and can assist you.
Modern Plastics is well-known throughout the industry for its extremely tight tolerance and superior finish plastics cutting capabilities.
With our 70-years of plastic cutting experience, we’ve developed a host of quality control procedures and “proprietary” cutting techniques that greatly reduce bowing and internal material stress, in even the most difficult to cut plastic materials.
Our large, computer-controlled cutting equipment is “certified calibrated” frequently, and inspected daily to insure that we deliver a smooth, precise, close-tolerance cut.
The benefits of our precision, close-tolerance plastics cutting capabilities include:
- Reduced consumer costs by utilizing yield optimization software to analyze and improve cut yield percentages
- Material barcoding assures that all materials you order are cut from the same batch and lot numbers and/or manufacture brand you specify!
- Specifications as close as +/- .005″ inch
- Reduced machining costs
- Repeat jobs, that are cut to exact first-time tolerances from prior CAD input
- Proprietary cutting techniques that are used to reduce internal stress and prevent bowing of plastic materials